ARE YOU CREATIVE AND INSPIRING?
We are always looking for passionate and talented creatives to enhance the FBB team.
If you feel you would be a valuable addition to our team, send us your credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we're looking for:
Fish Blowing Bubbles Munich is seeking a VFX Production Coordinator to join our team. You will work with producers and artists to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to established targets and milestones. This position requires effective project management skills. We look for clear communicators that demonstrate a high level organization and possess a very proactive / positive attitude.
- Scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
- Organize and setup media for review sessions.
- Ensure FTrack (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date.
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives.
- Record all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or reviews.
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates.
- Ensuring project scope, status and completion information up to date (FTrack).
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately.
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports.
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Establishing quality control and project closure processes.
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry.
- Experience with production management software ftrack / shotgun or similar.
- Understanding of visual effects processes and workflows.
- Conversant with visual effects terminologies and processes.
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others.
How to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application via email. Please send your information to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “VFX Production Coodinator” and your name in the subject line.
3D ENVIRONMENT LAYOUT ARTIST
For an upcoming feature film production FBB is looking for passionate 3D Artists with strong skills and interest in environment layout.
· Follow the Director’s creative direction in the environment layout process
· Work with the VFX Supervisor on the iterations of each shot/sequence
· Staging and set dressing of shots (Layout scenes with 3D assets and environments)
· 2+ years of experience creating cinematic layout for VFX or CG animation
· Accomplished examples of environment layout
· Excellent knowledge of 3D camera work and the principles of cinematography
· Superior knowledge of the use of lenses and cinematic staging
· Proven artistic skills including a strong sense of composition and perspective
· Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya
· Understanding of the editing workflow
· Good communication and team work skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Ability to deliver on schedule, whilst working calmly and efficiently under pressure
To apply for this position please send your resume and link to your reel to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “3D Environment / Layout Artist” and your name in the subject line. Please state your availability.
FBB is currently recruiting compositors, whose primary function is to seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements, and work closely with the VFX Supervisor to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
- Constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material, including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action and static background plates
- 2D tracking, matte extraction, layering of elements and colour grading
- Blue/green screen extractions
- Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources
- Follow production pipelines
- Develop creative approaches and problem-solving
- Take part in daily reviews
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a compositor, preferable in feature film industry
- Expert knowledge of Nuke, 3D and stereo compositing, CG integration with multi-pass EXR
- Attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high aesthetic and high technical quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards
- Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge
- An understanding of the whole film pipeline
- General problem solving skills
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
How to Apply:
To be considered please email your resume and link to your reel to jobs(at)fishblowing.com with “Compositor” and your name in the subject line. Please state your availability.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / 3D LEAD ARTIST
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated 3D Lead Artist.
- Explore new technologies on the given platforms to achieve best possible results.
- Take a lead role in look developments
- Work with the supervisor and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment assets
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of the project.
- 3+ years experience.
- Strong knowledge of Maya and Photoshop.
- Scripting: Python; Mell; C++.
- Compositing: Nuke.
- Expertise in look development (shading, texturing, rendering).
- Strong passion for creating art of highest quality.
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and a great team-player attitude.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
- Strong artistic background
- Solid understanding of lighting, modeling and shading
- Clear understanding of the normal map creation process
- Strong ability to create photorealistic and stylized rendering
- Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low and high polygonal objects
- Keen eye for detail and realism
- Strong texturing skills
Useful additional skills:
- 3D coat
You're passionate about 3d look development and latest technologies. You are experienced and would like to take on a lead role. Then send your portfolio and showreel to jobs©fishblowing,com.
We look forward to meeting you!
ART DIRECTOR MOTION DESIGN
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated full-time Art Director to support our team.
You will be part of the creation team and be responsible for:
- concept, storyboard and styleframes
- leading teams of interdisciplinary artists from first concept to final playout
- communicating and presenting projects to clients
- diverse and challenging interdiciplinary projects
- international clients and projects ranging from home appliances, automotive, future technology, film&tv and game brands
- responsibility and a wide creative scope
- open mind and ability to work in teams
- at least 1 year of working experience as an AD or 4 years as Motion Designer
- great sense for design and trends
- completed studies as communication designer or similar
- strong communication skills to get ideas across
- excellent in AfterEffects
- passion for infographics and 2,5D
- good knowledge about 3D and 3D picture composing
- spoken & written English, German language is advantageous but not essential
Please send your CV to: jobs©fishblowing,com
We are looking for a passionate IT Admin who likes to work in a creative environment.
This position is responsible for setting up and maintaining our in-house IT infrastructure, which consists of LINUX servers, Windows and Mac workstations.
- General LINUX server maintenance
- User and rights management
- Setting up Windows (and Mac) workstations
- Maintaining the backup system
- Cable management and machine assembly
- Analysis of software or hardware issues
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT system administration
- A procedural approach to solving problems
- Linux / FreeBSD knowledge is essential
- Strong understanding of Windows workstations and user management
- Experience with VMWare solutions or other virtualization solutions
- Strong system and network security awareness
- Team player
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate effectively in English
We look forward to hearing from you at: jobs©fishblowing,com.