ARE YOU CREATIVE AND INSPIRING?
We are always on the lookout for passionate and talented creatives to enhance our team. If the position you are looking for is not currently advertised please feel free to introduce yourself. All suitable applications will be kept on file so we can contact you if a relevant position becomes available.
Due to our jam packed schedule it might take a few weeks for us to get back to you.
Please remember that we only consider applications sent to jobs©fishblowing,com
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated full-time producer to support our team.
You will be part of the project management team and carry significant responsibilities both internal and external to FBB.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- budget and schedule, in collaboration with FBB management; and for managing overall client relationships
- putting together and organising creative teams in collaboration with the creative leads
- communicating on a daily basis with production managers, inhouse creative staff and freelancers to ensure that the production runs smoothly
- consulting and meeting with clients to review scripts, breakdowns and storyboards for a specific project
- partner with key creatives to develop the ideal approach for creating the client specific work and provide clients with estimates of budget & schedule requirements
- prepare cost offers and schedules
- during production, serve as principal client contact, tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure client is updated as needed
- create, organize, and maintain overall project schedule
- manage crew performance and supervise assigned production staff
- provide management with early, consistent, and accurate reporting
- high diversity of tasks and projects including international clients and projects ranging from automotive, future technology, film&tv and game brands
- self-directed work and responsibility in a creative environment and part of an international team
- university degree either in animation- , post- , mediaproduction or a related field or equivalent work experience (preferably in CG postproduction or CG animation)
- a strong understanding and sense for design & time based media
- at least five years work experience in production management including strong working knowledge of CG workflow and techniques
- exceptional organizing and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines
- ability to motivate team members and to solve problems efficiently and patiently
- attention to detail
- fluent English (written and spoken)
- proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- open mind and strong desire to be part of a creative team
Please send your CV to: jobs©fishblowing,com
We're looking for a highly motivated Production Assistant to support our team in Munich.
Your are the right candidate for this position if:
- You have a strong interest in production processes and fun in animation and post-production
- You have great communication and organising skills
- You are eager to learn about production processes
- You have a go-getter attitude
- You are a strong team player and you appreciate working in an international team
- You like new challenges
- You can communicate in English
Please send your application to: jobs©fishblowing,com
INTERNSHIP // graphic & motion design
We are currently offering internships with a minimum duration of 3 months.
Apply now for an immediate start!
Graphic & Motion Design
In the area of graphic and motion design your primary task will be to develop and graphically illustrate concept ideas. We are looking for someone with an affinity for storytelling and very high standards when it comes to visual content.
For graphic design a basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is required.
For motion design a basic knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects is required.
Students interested in applying must:
- be currently studying communication design, visual communication, graphic design, motion graphics or similar
- be highly motivated and willing to learn
- be reliable and be able to work independently
- be passionate about conceiving, designing and producing new ideas
You can communicate your ideas on paper or with a Wacom. You can explain why frog green fits the concept better than midnight blue. You’ve heard of the Divine Proportion and can break the rules, because you know them so well. You're communicative and an enthusiastic team player. Then send your portfolio to jobs©fishblowing,com